Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Early Family Photos

EARLY FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHS
 I am seated on My Mother's lap. That's My Father and Elder Brother
 My Brother and Me in India
 My passport photo
My Younger Sister's passport photo
 The Three of Us with Our Mother, Paternal Grandmother and an Uncle in India
 My Father and Me in India
 My Maternal Grandfather with My Elder Brother and Younger Sister in India
 My Elder Brother and Me in Malaya
 My Elder Brother and Younger Sister in Malaya
 My Father, His Brother and Nephew together with My Elder Brother in Malaya
 The Three of Us in Malaya
 My doting Father with My Younger Sister in Malaya

 My Mother and the six of Us in Malaya
 Can We ever be 'Charlie's Angels?'
 My Mother, Elder Brother and Younger Brothers
 Sharing a swing and having a jolly good time

 Closeup of My mother and Younger Brother

 My Mother and Four of My Younger Siblings

  Eight is Enough

 With Our adorable Ford car

 That's the end Folks. I hope I did not bore you with these ancient material that would otherwise turn yellow with age. No doubt it brings back bittersweet memories of the yesteryears for my family and me. I hope to pass it down to the generations that follow.Thanks for going through them.













































 



No comments:

Post a Comment