Friday, April 8, 2011

Liberation

This is an expression of how we learn values. There are many other ways as well.


Where there is sadness, we learn to sow happiness
Where there is cruelty, we understand kindness,
Where there is hatred, the heart knows love
Where there is defeat, we appreciate victory
Where there is ignorance, we differentiate wisdom
Where there is mercy, we are granted forgiveness
Where there is trust, we gain respect
Where there is faith, there is believe
Where there is honesty, we breed reliability
Where there is freedom, we need to be virtuous
Where there is compassion, we nurture sympathy
Where there is darkness, we see the light.... the light that illuminates the soul.. the liberated soul attaining enlightenment

I know that it is hard to follow most of what I have written in my article titled 'Liberation,' but I try as much as possible to follow my own philosophy of life. I had to give it a lot of thought because I know that I may have left out some of the important values in my article. If there is anyone out there who can add any other values to the article I shall gladly welcome them. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment